Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wooooossssssh

Heaven♥
Going home?.. hmmm Holy week is coming and I can't really decide where and where I should spend this week. Hmmm I'm planning to stay in a nice beach resort all by myself. Feel the fresh air, seeing the sun rise and set and looking at the sky by the beach. Wanting really to have time for myself.

Nakakamiss din pala makipagbonding sa sarili mo. Hindi ko pa nasubukan and gusto ko pa lang subukan sabi nga ni sweetmoon♥ have time also for yourself. Unwinding by yourself is also healthy. You can relieve stress and decide on this clearly and having the time to be more dependent to yourself. It is also a time to be more aware of who I really am!

It is also a time to share myself with God to talk to him and to share the things happening in my life.. This would be a great escapade and really looking forward to it.

"Keeping emotions to yourself is always the safest approach to hide the pain.
and yet the fastest way to die insane."

I love you Papa God and I am wanting to share this with you meditate:)

1 comment:

  1. the safest approach to hid the pain and yet the fastest way to die insane.. haha.. yes, i know the feeling too well..

    dont worry, you have God.. a a couple of friends around will be enough to get through.. sige lang.. :)

    alone sa beach.. that will be a good idea.. go go go.. :)

    ReplyDelete