Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bumble Day

It was an ok Tuesday for me.. Got up from bed at 12nn exactly.. Done with my daily routine woke up, eat lunch prepare for work. Dad called and he is asking how's my day, if I'm already at work and if I'm fine. I wanted to tell him Papa I'm broken for the past two days. I don't know but because his far enough to embrace me. I just told him I'm ok. I'm worried about sweet angel (Bernard) his still in the hospital since Sunday! It was a busy Tuesdsay too since there are a lot of work to do.

This is the second day and I'm becoming worse.. I dont wanna think about it no more.. I cannot control all the emotions. I wanted to just break free.

I don't know. Papa God I still feel the pain. I dont wanna expect too much and as time goes by the pain of missing him so much, hurts me even more!

3 comments:

  1. how would you feel if i tell you that the next coming days may be worser? hai.. bad trip noh? pakshit pa! basta, do what will make you feel better.. hayaam mo sasabihin ng iba, basta kung ano sa tingin makakapatahimik sa puso mo, gawin mo. minsan lang naman tayo maging selfish eh...

    youll be ok. hugs. :)
    punta ka batangas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. hindi ako sanay nkikita pangalan ko nakabandera sa blog.. haha.. we'll see each other soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs too, yes I really want po.. Ikaw ate san ka this week? Gusto ko aliwin sarili ko! Waaahhhh I want a real hug... Ito na naman ako! yay!
    (revised) haha see soon too..

    ReplyDelete