Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Happy Laugh

As I woke up this morning!  I can already feel the air of what you called loneliness. Weird nga eh maingay sa bahay. As usual pagtayo ko mula sa aking tulugan diretso sa labobo para maghilamos at maghugas ng plato baso caldero etc. masipag ako sa umaga! Tapos luto na ng babaunin ko para sa araw na ito! at 12nn naluto din at kelangan na maghanda para sa pagpasok ng opisina!

What makes this day super extra special is because of two special person in my life...

Mommy Laverne and Ate Ai they are my mentors, makulit na hapon! They really made this day extra special for me.. Di nila nakakalimutan na patawanin ako hahha!

Mommy Laverne is our Team Leader a super kalog mom with two cute kids Elai and Eloi.. Wahhhh she's strict when it comes to working, but a person you can always rely on kapag my problema you can always count on her. Kinuwento pa nga nya lovelife nya sakin!

Ate Ai she's my supergaduper Hermetic partner, an Ate who's been there to support me, napapagalitan kapag may nagwang mali, but has been there to laugh and cry with me! She calls me Tiny di ko nga alam bakit Tiny eh.. She always motivate me to stop and think awhile.

Ate Ai: " Tiny I'm proud of you".. Super touch ako muntikan na naman pumatak si luha! But then di naman sadness yun ah isang luha na punung puno ng pag asa at saya..


Ang buhay ko sa office di lang sa work naka focus di lang sa numbers kundi sa buhay din, sa pag ibig, sa Diyos at sa mga problema na minsan kelangan din ilabas. I'm proud to be a part of my division and having them is such a great gift from Him!

I'm not good at hiding my feelings but for now tago ka muna ha! Let it be, Let it be! Toinks kelangan din ito, Life is about still moving on and it doesn't have to stop here. I love him and he will always be. Yun oh, I'll be loving him as my inspiration! What God may give me after this I'll embrace it whole heartedly.

 I love this day.

addicted2love.. It may not happpen to me anymore but I will and still hope that every one gets the chance to love and to be loved.

4 comments:

  1. DONT CRY BECAUSE ITS OVER, SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED.. yah, i told myself those same lines several times.. SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED..

    hmm.. truth is, everyone gets the chance to love and be loved.. yun nga lang, some people don't fully understand love right away..

    in the meantime, be thankful you have good souls around you..

    stop counting.. just let the day be.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let the day pass! Excited na ako for your bday celebration.. Meron na ako nalikom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. basta, if you feel sad and hurt, just let it be.. cry bucket of tears if you want.. then eat and pray..

    nalikom? hehe.. nahiya ako bigla.. :) sama tayong dalawa mamili..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap! yes Ate I will take your advice.. Yey sige po sama ako pagnamili ka!..

    ReplyDelete