Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting Days

After the text message this the first day I never heard about him. The first day I never received a message coming from him. The first day he never greeted me good morning and the first day that he never said I love you.

This is the first day I never thought would happen! All tears fall. I'm missing him. I'm asking myself why? Why I'm still in my darkest hour. Pleading, pleading, pleading!

This is the first day I faked a smile. This is the first day, the first day!

This is the first day I won't hold his hand touch his face and even kiss his lips. This is the first day that I'll be walking down the street waiting and hoping.

This is the first day. This is the first day!

This is the first day that I will be spending alone thinking about him, seeing the sky alone.

This is the first day.

" The thing that I should do the most and should have done since a long time ago is telling you straightly that I love you."

2 comments: