Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holyweek Galor

procession in Carmona

 I went to Carmona Cavite thisHolyweek. First time spending the whole Holyweek with my cousins. I'm missing Mama, Bem , Bernard, Lola, Ante and other cousins in Bicol. Second time not going home duing Holy week.

Way to go... It twas a fun fun holyweek, praying and remembering Papa God. May mga kulang pero, you'll understand how it gives me hope in every step I make.

posing for our best shots
I'm with my cousins and my little and cute niece Shane. Pilit na ginagaya ang pose ng kanyang Tita Toni, ang Korean pose haha.. Now let me teach you. After that yun oh she already know how to make the peace sign haha..


Burger eaters!

Shane sharing her burger with me! "Yay ang kulit ni Tita Toni!"- Shane says while taking this picture Haha!                                                      Pray, Play, eat and Love.
ako naman!









DAY2: Tagaytay Trip.

Monte Maria Visit
Visiting Monte Maria to pray. I can feel the harsh sun. hehe Sun sun sun masakit ka sa balat. Pero I love how it touches my skin.

Yellow! Yay!
The ladies poses. Yun oh Thanks Ate Sheena for the Beautiful shot! Hehe maganda ako jan haha! Chos nagbuhat ng sariling bangko. hahha
Bulalo! Bawal yan!
Kulet monkey



Next stop late lunch with the beautiful view of Taal Lake and Taal volcano! Bulalo naku!

First time ko makakita ng unggoy in person haha laughtrip. Sharing the boiled peanut with him. Papasikat nga siya eh. hehe Pos din siya while taking the picture.

Hats on head one two three click!
Bilihan ng souvenirs, yay nauwi sa panghihiram ng mga hats and the trolly wigs hahha. Dahil makulit kami ito ang makulit na trip sa Tagaytay!




pamilya Zaragoza haha

Because Ate Ling (white shirt, curl hair) said she wanted to have a Pamilya Zaragosa picture kaya ayon your dream has come true. yay! the Three at the center are the contrabida. Haha bagay ba? heehe

 Sharing Good laughs to them is so much, source of happiness and love. I surely love this week. Meron pag next time and I'll make it a super extra special one. Thanks Ate for inviting me.
Good laughs
We can make everything extra special if we choose too. Thank you Papa God for the safe trip. Reflecting while on the trip is one of a kind.


If breaking me is the best way to make me whole again, break me and gently remake me again! If ever I'm lost again can you find me and if you find me promise me to never let me go!

2 comments:

  1. glad to know you had fun.. basta, pro-active lang.. kaya yan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uU ate super nag enjoy:) uu ate go go lang!

    ReplyDelete