Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I catch Myself Smiling Again:)♥

 
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you..
Howgo od you look when you smile.

How much I love your laugh.
I day-dream about you off and on,
replaying pieces of our conversation;
laughing at funny things that you said or did..
I've memorized your face &

the way that you look at me..

I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine..
I wonder what will happen the next time we are together
& even though nothing will come out of this,

i know one thing for sure, for once.. i dont care,
i cherish every moment i have with you.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ang sweet naman.

    ganyan ba talaga ang inLAB?
    hehehe

    ang saya-saya naman ni ate tonee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha di naman! hmmm ikaw ang kumusta:) hope you find many reasons to be happy:)..♥ hugs

    ReplyDelete