Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Dream come True:)

I was invited by Ate Nikki to her Pre-Birthday Celebration! Twas an extraordinary celebration knowing it will be celebrated together with the Virlanie Kids. Super touched my heart. Twas a dream come true. First time to go with her. Kids with so much joy in there hearts really amazed me! Despite of what they are going through without there parents beside them they still bring kindness and happy hearts.

An extraordinary happiness filled my heart. Thanks Ate Nikki, Friends, and to the Kids of Virlanie you made my dream come true:). Babalik muli ako para magbigay ng maraming rason para maging masaya:).

Happy Mya with Virlanie Kids:)
Happy Birthday Ate Nikki:)

2 comments:

  1. you're welcome.. could have not done it without you.. thank you too for your time, effort and help.. im happy to share that day with you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you too ate. Happy Birthday to you I wish you love everyday. I wish God's love for you. His blessings for you. I wish you never ending happiness a heart filled with love and joy. You are beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete