Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miro Loves Maggie

Miro a bit quiet shy type of guy ,on the other hand Maggie is the assertive, bubbly and talkative girl next door.They have the same friends and have there own partners in life. Miro is with her girlfriend Rain and Maggie is already engaged with her long time partner, Enzo. Both have really perfect relationship, but time really knows who's really the perfect one for you the so called meant for you. 

Miro got separated with rain and likewise with Maggie. Miro was not happy anymore with Rain and Maggie caught his fiance with someone. All got separated. Sad really it is.

Maggie was about to get his passport in Department of Foreign Affairs. She got up early and was waiting for her bestfriend Koi, a rockstar vocalist girl in University of the Philippines, but unfortunately wasn't able to come. Miro on the other side of the road saw Maggie and quickly shout out her name ' Maggie, hey!'. He got no appointment that day and volunteered to accompany her to DFA to get her passport. They bond all day, share stories about life.

On there way home Miro gets his Ipod and shares a song and video to Maggie -----------> Take time to realize hmmmmmmmmm they just caught each other singing and looking into each others eye. Ooopppssss kinda awkward already hehe and just laugh.

At the party of Koi. Maggie and Miro was there and everyone was there. Koi the super much naughty girl played truth and dare game. Koi just got the perfect timing for Miro and Maggie to tell each other how they feel.Whoala it all started there. 

After a year Maggie got pregnant and Miro decided to marry her, but one question was uttered by Maggie 'Miro   what is your reason of marrying me is it because I'm pregnant. Give me one reason why you are marrying me. I won't accept the reason that you'll just marry me because I'm pregnant. You still have a week and you can still back out.' 

Counseling day Priest ' Please introduce your future wife to be.' Miro ' Everyone I would like to introduce to you my future wife to be Maggie. I am marrying her for just one simple reason I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life to be with her' Maggie got up from her seat and was teary eyed and hugged Miro so tight.

They got married and was blessed with a super cute little boy named Llodd.  Until now they both love and still are in love with each other. 

Love really such a magical feeling. 

Sharing a true story of a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment