Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Girl's wishes

Big gurl (lady) me:)
Its June 13 already and whoala my birthday is coming wahhh and I'm turning 24 already hehe but doesn't look to be a 24 old girl or should I say lady? Hehe laughing every time people would still ask for my age and throw the same question to them. What do you think? But the truth is yes I will be turning 24 this July 3 and still this small petite lady would not grow anymore haha (Thank you Papa God for that I still look young) . Any plans for my birthday, hmmm I'm still thinking about it. Hmmmm so this is an opportunity for me to have some birthday wish.

3 birthday wish for Ms. Tonee.


1. Hope to hug Mama - Mama is in her sad moments right now. I wanted to hug her during my birthday and tell here I love her this big and and maybe in that one super tight hug she'll be okay.

2. My DSLR Cam - See I couldn't get over having one SLR cam. Please I wanted to take pictures of everything especially his smiles. I wanted to take every moment with him so special. 

3. A healthy me - I always wish this every birthday to be healthy. Wahhhh What's wrong with me?

These is all I wish for nothing more nothing less no more big teddy bear I have a big teddy bear to hug everyday, yabs. 20 more days before my special day. My 24 years of life is kinda weirdo, exciting, naughty, there are sad moments but still I wouldn't exchange for anything. I love how I live today having the people I love, meeting new faces and being friends with beautiful souls. This is life, I wanted to live it with so much hope, faith and love in my heart and soul. I will be learning more in every step I take in my journey. Tiny Tonee will be strong in every way:)

Thanking Papa God everyday.♥

2 comments:

  1. advance happy birthday tonee.. any plans for your birthday? sige, mag wish na rin tuloy ako (just in case).. hehe. here goes..

    i know you are happy now.. so i wish that this happiness lasts looongg... good health, and more love.. i wish you and marshee well too..

    love love lvoe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate :) awwww anu kaya pwede gawibn? wanna spend my birthday with all of you. I'll make plan for it yey!

    ReplyDelete